1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally going to tackle this problem

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by cornbread, Sep 19, 2016.

1. cornbread

cornbread New Fapstronaut

Hello dear fapstronauts!

I registered myself yesterday and am now rebooting for the second day. My goal is the 90 day challenge with P and M abstinence. I will not go for the O abstinence as I have a girlfriend and I don't want this to restrict her by not having sex with her anymore.

A rough description about myself:
    I live in Europe, am in my twenties, live alone, have a girlfriend, no kids.

The reason for my registration:
    I am now using P for around 10 years. What started with curiosity ended with what probably is an addiction. It is not like I am craving for P but it just developed into a strong behavior to watch P and M when I am bored. I have thought about reducing or quitting it before, but I never actually realized that my P usage could do any harm to myself or even others...
    Well, this was before my girlfriend confronted me with this topic some days ago. We have had a time before where I often was not in the mood for sex. I explained her that it probably was because of the stress I had at that time or maybe because my hormone level is decreasing as I am getting older. I really did not know the reason for it. We have had a very intensive sex life before. After some time I felt like it was going better again. However, some days ago she talked to me about this topic again. This time, she asked me about my P consumption and this was when I realized that it probably could be the reason for my inactivity. To find out, I would like to go for the 90 days PM abstinence challence. Also, because I think it generally is no good behavior to use P that excessively and I would like to get rid of this in my life.

Thanks for this community and I hope I can attend some interesting discussions here :)

Talk to you soon,
    cornbread

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here.

Let me know if I can help.