1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fighting off depression

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Oct 26, 2017.

1. I had been always a good person.I would be the best in every step I took.people around me did try to pull my legs down I fought them well...At some point they could not bear my popularity, they united to bring me down .I crumbled, crashed and lost all hopes ..Then slipping to depression I forgot myself.my reputation was lost..I want everything back..I need the old guy back inside me the one who could conquer everything he set his eyes on...I have these bad memories flashing my mind and affecting my present wish I could focus totally only on present forgetting all old bad deeds

2. Hey brother, don't let such petty things get to you. In fact, for them to gang up on you, when you only do good, and hate on you, you should love them for they are fools and lost.

You know who you are, you lost it for a second but you can always get it back, you didn't go anywhere. Your soul is who you are and you just have to be honest with the self. Your soul (sol) are infinite Suns plus + 1 (you) your own conscious

I've had bad memories as well, but they made me who I am today and today i have thicker skin cause of what I have gone through. So please, don't be sad, you're priceless and do not deserve any negativity, no one does really, no matter how negative they come off. Some people are selfish and that's okay, let them live their life and you live yours but for one to be so greedy as to be blinded to their own brother (we are all connected and love is the strongest connection, fighting for something you love) they walk with closed arms and closed eyes. So reflect and find your self and meditate.

Peace love and positivity, stay strong brother!

"Cause they win when your soul dies" - Tupac

Deleted Account and Knighthawk like this.