1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fetish to dress as a ideal male

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by westernsprings, Aug 1, 2023.

1. westernsprings

westernsprings Fapstronaut

Anyone struggle with this fetish? Bascially to dress very put together with whatever it is that you idealize? For example, a businessman to dress as a very put together businessman? I found a clinical term for it, its called homeovestisism, its the oposite of trasnvestism. Dressing as a man instead of dresssing as a woman.

2. I Googled that term and nothing came up for it. What is it about this that affects you? You view dressing well as a fetish? I think a lot of guys think about being well dressed in certain situations. What about this makes this sexual for you?

3. Wolf7

Wolf7 Fapstronaut

This isn’t a fetish buddy unless you’re masturbating in a 3 piece tuxedo or some shit…if you wanna be better then be better. Hit the gym 3-4 times a week with intensity, shave your facial hair and your head well and take care to smell nice. Work on your demeanor in general and you’ll be fine. Things like that are what work. No need to try to be the “ideal male” but work on yourself to a degree that you can have respect for and be proud of

4. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

do you mean like a dandy? a man who is obsessed with fashion and looking respectable to "high society"?

5. westernsprings

https://www.proquest.com/openview/d...deace728a6/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=1818729

6. westernsprings

Did you see my reply

7. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

8. Wolf7

Wolf7 Fapstronaut