1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Female guru gives valuable insight into SR

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Bromance, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Bromance

Bromance Fapstronaut

I'm fairly heavily into the spiritual path and I'm always looking for new teachings from those who resonate strongly with me and I recently found a female guru called Maharishikaa that offers her insight into many different topics by answering questions from seekers. One of these happens to be the practice of SR, and despite being a woman she has a lot of useful things to say on the subject.

Now, there are metaphysical aspects to these obviously since she is an Indian guru so if you're strictly materialistic it may not be for you.

Also I'm celebrating my first time crossing a full year of SR. Something that I not long ago thought would not have been possible for me. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank the contributors on this site. I really appreciate the fact that there's a way for us all to support eachother on this journey.

Now without further ado, here are the videos:

And here's one on the female aspect of SR

Cherubim, Mob Barley and becomingreat like this.