1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

felt useful

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by kumarach, Sep 17, 2021.

1. kumarach

kumarach Fapstronaut

i felt useful today.because i helped a person figure out what he wants to do in his life.not like i'm a career advisor or anything but he was pretty upset about not being able to clear the entrance for the medical science stream.he had put in 2 yrs of studies and now realizes that he had some flaws and does not want to pursue the given stream.
    medical science is not really that easy to study tbh, appealing though it is,due to the demand and the usefulness and the growing awareness about personal health and keeping fit,moreover the ever increasing threats of diseases like corona and other known diseases that might mutate and harm the humanity.

i suggested him a course for biotechnology in one of the premier institutes in our country.he thanked me and said he would consider the course.
    moreover rather than beating my meat and being sad about why i did so,i'm happy i was able to help out a person.
    thank u.

2. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Indeed, masturbating is narcissistic. We look inward only at our self-centeredness - worse than navel gazing, it's penis gazing. When we get out of ourselves, look outward, direct our care and concern toward others and not twistedly direct it inward, then we free ourselves up of our addictive compulsions. Great experience!

Keli likes this.