1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling lonely at times.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by MrDetermination, Sep 18, 2018.

1. MrDetermination

MrDetermination Fapstronaut

Hi Fapstronauts,
    I've had two relationship so far, the last one having ended in November of 2016. During the first months, dealing with this second breakup was difficult (the first one proved far easier to overcome for reasons I won't develop here), but then I had the feeling to have turned the page; until some months ago, as I started to experience flashbacks of my second relationship. Maybe I haven't quite recovered after all? Anyway, I'm single, and sometimes, I find it hard to live, and feel unattractive, even though I manage to see some advantages to being single. I tried to meet new women, but that didn't quite succeed.
    Thoughts?

2. Frank201$

Frank201$ Fapstronaut

Hey I hear you. Just broke off with my girlfriend that I knew from the beginning was wrong for me. It's been a month and like you I still have flashbacks of all the good times we had together. But then I started looking at all the crap she put me through and I fell a little better. But sometimes I get lonely and it gets a little tough. But I have learned to remind myself that someone better will show up in the near future.
    good luck.