1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling ashamed after kissing a girl last night

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by flowstacks, Jan 11, 2023.

1. flowstacks

flowstacks Fapstronaut

I went out to a nightclub last night and I was already pretty tipsy from drinking, so I got chatting to these girls in the queue. One of them was really into me and she stayed by my side the entire time I was at the club. I thought she looked alright at the time, so we made out. I later left the club with her, and it was snowing outside. Walking into the freezing air made me start realising that I wasn’t as much into her as I thought I was, and I started to feel less happy about kissing her. We went over to a quiet park and kissed some more, but it got to a point where I was shivering and I wasn’t having fun anymore so I took her home and went back to my bed very shortly after. Now in the morning I feel sad, like I got played, that she wasn’t really that attractive and her breath smelt so much of alcohol, and I just kissed her because I hadn’t kissed someone in a long time so at the time I was really excited so I went for it.
    How do I turn this experience into a lesson, or take away points that I can use to make sure I don’t make these strange decisions in the future?
    Thanks.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  2. I think you did a good thing to just bring her home, and left her.
    It's the alcohol that brings this sort of situations.
    I think the lesson is to moderate your use of alcohol, as that can bring you in unpleasant situations in life.
    It's also a lesson about boundaries. If you know where your boundaries are, it's easier to set them when you are in all kind of situations.

3. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut