1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling a sensation similar to constipation...is this the prostate?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Eric141, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Eric141

Eric141 Fapstronaut

Hello all. I am new to NoFap, and haven't made it this far before in a long long time. I'm feeling kind of constipated even though I am having regular bowel movements. I am worried that this is my prostate and there may be some negative effects of not ejaculating for the prostate. Has anyone ever experienced this? Not just weird feelings in your genitals but also in your butt region as well?

Any links or information on general prostate health would be fairly useful as well.

2. Maybe you need more fiber in your diet and less junk food. Junk food makes me feel constipated

3. MonarchOfTheGlen

MonarchOfTheGlen Fapstronaut

I'm experiencing this right now and I'm curious as to what this is as well. Started a couple days ago with me when I was trying to make a bowel movement, I clenched, and released what felt like a lot of prostate fluid. Since then I've had the same constipated feeling.

4. DaveHana

DaveHana Fapstronaut