1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite vacation spot?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TheLoneWolf88, Oct 9, 2023.

1. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

Just wanted to know. A place where you felt the most relaxed?

I visited Niagara Falls, Ontario two months ago (very first time leaving the US) and I felt so calm and happy. Not once was I considering PMO. I'm eager to go back

2. We used to go to Vegas a lot when I was married. I know everything about Vegas.

But I wasn't into the whole party, craziness thing. Just chill out and play roulette,
    walk around, see the area.

Destin, Fl is a popular spot for a lot of people in my hometown. It's pretty laid back, but there's not much to do.

We once took a roadtrip from North Carolina up Virginia, going north abreast of the ocean. There's
    lots of quiet beach towns, and quiet, private little beaches. It's ok, not exciting.

Anywhere you can go where the screaming kids and throng of people are absent
    is almost enough by itself...

3. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

The Bahamas. My family and I went there on a cruise and it was absolutely gorgeous. The beaches, the water, the fish and the weather were amazing. There are these small white fish that swim around your ankles when you step in the water; it was so cute. I've also been to the US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Florida; all of which are beautiful too.

4. TheLoneWolf88

I've been to Puerto Rico. I remember that turquoise ocean

5. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

Sedona, Arizona and the Grand Canyon

6. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Ambergris Caye, Belize is one of my favs

7. morp

morp Fapstronaut

I love going to Vietnam, the beach views are unmatched.

SoBeOne likes this.
  8. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

Same for me. Niagara Falls too. It was beautiful. Went there during sunset. Took the boat ride. And then we crossed over a bridge to Canada but couldn’t return to the US. lol.

9. TheLoneWolf88

The falls are absolutely stunning, especially at night when it gets lit up in different colors. Well worth the 7 hour drive.

10. There is a little cottage I like to rent in the great Matobo Hills of Zimbabwe. No electricity, no internet, just huge granite rocks balancing on top of each other. Eagles flying overhead, baboons romping in the trees and Giraffe moving gracefully through the tall grass. It heaven for me.

EmperorLaStrang likes this.
  11. Paris, France was very relaxing and absolutely pleasant views!