1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantising obsessivley

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tom_felizan, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Tom_felizan

Tom_felizan Fapstronaut

I have an amazing girlfriend that I love, and whom I lost my virginity too, but she has had one night stands and dated other people in her past, and when I think about this I message other girls and get them to flirt with me and I flirt back then MO fantasising about them. I do not have much experience with girls in the my past, and have recently lost 4 stone and am suddenly getting a lot more attention from girls probably because I have a lot more confidence.

In my head I am thinking i need to flirt with girls to make the numbers a bit more even, although i would never ever cheat. I know i cant change my girlfriends past and i shouldn't judge her because given the opportunity i would have taken every opportunity too and i know she loves me and i love her, but when i fantasise i rationalise it by thinking shes been with other people in the past. but then after i finish it makes my anxiety about her having seen other people worse and i message someone else or flirt with a bar maid to make my self feel better and MO about it later and it goes round in circles. as soon as i finish i instantly feel closer to my gf and realise how much i love her and don't want to hurt her, for a period of time until my anxiety comes back then i relapse again

sometimes, not all the time, when we are having sex i have to fanatasise about other women to finish because i am obsessivley stuck associating orgasming with thinking about other people in my mind,

How do i stop obsessively thinking about sex and living in the moment with my girlfriend instead of feeling totally detattched from myself

will no fapping help me with this,
    has anyone else ever thought these things

2. prince0072

prince0072 Fapstronaut

I am sorry but your arguments are a bit weird.
    It doesnt matter what yours or your girlfriends past is.
    You should realize you have a good relationship right now. Many people don't have that.

3. Gilbert

Gilbert Fapstronaut

NoFap can definitely help you cause! Unfortunately fighting away the fantasies is difficult, I should know - I'm trying my best to avoid them now! But it sounds to me like you've really recognised that this problem of yours is causing you some misery on a day-to-day basis, and until you combat it and fight it I can't see you becoming any happier or more confident. It's a tough battle but you're not alone with it, give it a go - read around the forums, do a bit of research, and see how you feel after NoFap for a while.

Avoid messaging and flirting with other girls for starters would be my advice haha!

Pop me a message if you want any help or more information. Best of luck