1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My first time ever faking a orgasim ! I am still full of energy writing this post because if I would have giggdy gig gig I would be passed out in bed . So let's see were this takes me . benefits so far = 1. not hungry usually I snack after sex and get the munchies 2. I have the drive to engage with others with little effort. 3. My wife is satisfied because she thinks she took care of me . 4. No brain fog . 5. I feel energized and could work longer if I wanted to . 6. My self control, confidence & will power is trending up . 7. I don't feel sore or any pressure in my back . 8. very little urge to fap caused by the chaser affect . 8. I feel very calm. I am giving this a try because my buddy is practicing nofap and is having 4 or 5 organisms with his girlfriend on the weekend and he is telling me he is beat tired and drained . That gave me the inspiration to shut the faucet off for now .

s_rv29 and iamShinra like this.