1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I failed once again, granted it was only yesterday I decided to start the 1st of 90 day challenge and on the same night I relapsed. My brain has this thing where it convinces me to start fresh at the beginning of every month because it will make it easier to prepare mentally for it and also I wouldn't have to guess what day i'm on. Sounds stupid and conning I know but I always fall for it. I have been down this road many times where I mentally prepare myself to give this addiction up and I really have the conviction that I can overcome this however, the truth is after a few days I begin to feel like i need it which is stupid but this is something I have been doing since I was 12-13 (i'm 28 in June) and so I feel like I want to stop so I can better myself mentally and physically but at the same time its like a bond I have created that I can't break. The thing about me is I don't give up, I have never given up and I always jump back after I fall so I can tap myself in the back just for having that attribute. This change is and will remain difficult for a while but I believe with all my heart that I can win this battle from within and be free. God willing, I'll be there.

2. The good moment to stop is now, just now, this second, it is always the good moment for that! Do not wait for preparaing yourself, you are always ready for that. So start just now, right now. Write a letter to yourself about what you feel now after relapsing, the bad mood, depression... Write exactly what you feel and when you feel urges coming, read your letter.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Thanks my friend. That is actually a good idea and it is one that i have not tried so it makes sense when I feel urges or on that high I can always get it out of my pocket and read it. Cheers for that

4. I've just had the idea, I will also do it :)

battlewithin89 likes this.
  5. Calculas

Calculas Guest

Lets not give up and hope for the best m8! :)

battlewithin89 likes this.
  6. TheDarkKnightt

TheDarkKnightt New Fapstronaut

The Dark Knight approves the Idea.