Facial hair

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by DanVT, Jul 16, 2015.

Do you like facial hair on your BF/husband?

1. Clean shaven

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Bearded charmer

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Scruffy-doo

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Keepin it neat/trimmed

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. Don't care

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. DanVT

DanVT Fapstronaut

So I am enjoying being semi-bearded (haven't shaved in 2 weeks), but my wife is opposed. She likes me to be clean shaven, but I am too lazy most days. I work with a bunch of guys in manufacturing, so no-one cares. I usually shave for church on Sunday, so a weeks beard is usually all I get.

Anyway, just curious what the preference is, the reason for it, and how many people actually care.

2. DanVT

DanVT Fapstronaut

3. Blondewife

Blondewife Fapstronaut

I'm not a huge fan of beards. Well that's not necessarily true- I just don't like the mustache part of it because it hurts my face when he kisses me. We made a compromise, he has chops now because he loves beards but wants to be able to kiss me without me grimacing. Haha. Right @Haggis ?

4. Haggis

Haggis Fapstronaut

My chops are gloriously magnificent and my lips/chin are kissably smooth. It really is the best beard/facial hair style ever. You said it well baby ;)

Blondewife and DanVT like this.
  5. Before @Garnadaan and I got together I was strongly against facial hair of any kind. I liked my dudes clean shaven! When he and I met and started dating he had a goatee. It grew on me (for lack of a better phrase). Now he has a full beard that he grooms and maintains...I was opposed to it at first but I've grown to like it. Without facial hair Garnadaan looks REALLY young.

6. Limeaid

Limeaid Guest

I LOVE beards! Lol. I will not allow my husband to shave ;). He keeps it nice and trimmed because it gets itchy otherwise. I like scruffy beards too....lumberjack style :D I have the same issue @Gamerwife85 hubs also looks really young when clean shaven. My husband has really nice defined cheek bones and the beard accentuates them.

Hubs is like this:

[​IMG]

7. Strugglesaurus

Strugglesaurus Fapstronaut

I also really like beards! And I weirdly like lumberjack beards as well. I don't particularly like mustaches if only for the reason that @Blondewife offered: it hurts a bit when I kiss him. I really don't give a crap what my SO's face looks like, but I do love to scratch his beard when he has one. :D:p

Limeaid likes this.
  8. IGY

IGY Guest

Beards are great! :p

Strugglesaurus likes this.
  9. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Fapstronaut

I currently shave every 5 days or so. That's about the point it starts to itch, and beyond that it's more trouble to shave off.

10. Haggis

Haggis Fapstronaut

I'm telling you guys, chops are the best compromise between beard/kissability. That's really me too, not grabbing some stock photo, heh. And please ignore the fact that I badly need to re-shave my head and trim up the chops a bit.

TRIGGER WARNING IF YOU FIND BALD MUTTON-CHOPPED MEN SEXY

Attached Files:

11. Strugglesaurus

Strugglesaurus Fapstronaut

Lmao! :D

TwelveFoot likes this.
  12. Limeaid

Limeaid Guest

I love chops too Haggis! Only certain guys can pull that off though and you do it nicely, especially with that pensive look ;)

I find the beard is kissable once it grows out past the stubble and if you condition it it is nice and soft. I hated stubble burn!

13. Temujin

Temujin Guest

I've found i no longer have stubble since i have stopped shaving. I now only beard trim, but trim it quite short.

EDIT:

Haha

Clicked on results and saw that 'Keepin it neat/trimmed' is winning. cool.

Perhaps thats why i've been getting more smiles recently