1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

exs

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Nov 6, 2018.

1. So again if i posted this in wrong forum mods move my ass to the right hahaha

All im all i want to say something but dont know how to say it so this thred may sound as a rambke while i throw insults to the tv (WATCHING MY TOTTENHAM TEAM LOSE TO BLOODY PSV).

So some ppl might know me as the guy who got dumped by a women a while back. I was in a bery dark place. Slept 2 hours if lucky did not eat the usuale bs.I want to marry and have kids with her (i hate kids).
    9 months later and im still here alibe and well and if sjecontacts me i will tell her to fuck of.

Why am i saying this
    well to all the ypung and old here whi het dumped first time does heal all wounds and from experinve their are better women out there trust me.

Lomg story short also some old ppl here will remeber i belibe in karma amd signs well on exs bday i was struggling if i should i wish her a bday and some shit goes down at work and threw the doors walks this beautifull women. I ask jer out to dinner amd i had 10 times bezter contaction with her then 6 months with my ex amd we have sex all on my exs bday hahahh.

guys the point i trying to make are these.

First dont use nofap as a way to get more pussy use it as a way to better yourselves.

after a break up walk away with your head held high. of you need to cry do it but not infront of her.

dont call text beg just move on.From personlae experince a guy who has had his heart broken multiple times and has depression time heals all wounds.

And mosz important there is always a better women out there for you.

If things did not work out with your ex it was not ment to be.

Honestly this may sound harsh but i will say it.
    I loved her like i said i wanted to start a family with her but god was she ugly.
    There were days i kust did not want to look at her but was i love withe person inside. (Anyone who wants can come at me haha)

But now i have met women who are beatifull and have a dewper conection then i had with my ex

All in all guys heart break is a part of life just take it as a man and i god damn promose you you will find better .