1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Embarrasing story....need advice

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jwarrior77, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Jwarrior77

Jwarrior77 Fapstronaut

This is really embarrassing and I'm ashamed that I did this but I'm currently wearing a Holter Monitor which is basically a heart rate monitor that records the heart's activity for 48 hours. I relapsed while on it and was wondering if the doctors can tell that I masturbated do to the heart fluctuations. Would it be really obvious or would it just look like I did exercise? This is a new low for me and it's causing a lot of anxiety. Any advice would be helpful.

2. Bro...the best advice is to not hide anything from a doctor ever. If the doctor doesn't ask, forget it. Though if they do ask, be honest about it. You are on your nofap journey. The least you can do is to be honest with yourself.

3. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

You should admit that you masturbated if they ask about it. You want them to be able to give an accurate assessment.

Healthcare professionals must see and hear A LOT. That someone masturbated once in the course of 2 days is something they will just shrug off.

Don't get me wrong though, I wish you luck on staying away from masturbation in the future and I think that's a good goal to have. But the doctor/nurses won't care about this.

4. chonky

chonky Fapstronaut

Shouldn't be anything to be ashamed to tell about especially to a doctor. They probably have their patients tell them weird a** sh** anyways a doctor's a doctor bruv there there to help you.

Deleted Account and Jwarrior77 like this.
  5. i understand the anxiety.. but try to relax when u are in front of them.. as they said above.. u are patient after all.. they won't judge u and even if they do, don't care

6. eryuz

eryuz Fapstronaut

dude they are doctors. there is nothing anxious in here. you should tell them, why would you embarrass? tell them the truth if they ask or they would do unnexessary tests lol dont make it hard for yourself and for them