Ejaculation Control and Semen Retention. Question...

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by ForeverChanges, Aug 30, 2019.

1. ForeverChanges

ForeverChanges Fapstronaut

Hey everyone. I hope you are Great.
    I am beginning to trascend to a new stage. After more than 60 days l am leaving behind the barren of flat line and see great improvements in energy, mindset, self steem and manliness.
    Talking about women, yes it is happening too. I can feel that soon my interactions will take me from flirts and chit-chats to a more serious and deeper connections. I just feel that these interactions will take me from public spaces to the intimate and secluded space of the bedroom. I want to experience that and on the same time want to preserve the treasure that has helped me reach this point: my semen.
    So, for anyone who knows about this, Does Ejaculation Control help you keep your semen or just goes to the bladder and from there bye bye to the toilet? I know Ejaculation Control is too vague a term and that there are many different techniques. If there is someone WHO KNOWS about this l would appreciate some insight. Those who dont - like me- please abstain as there is enough blahblah in the internet.
    Thank you all :)