1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

effeminate

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by climberjunkie, Nov 22, 2015.

1. climberjunkie

climberjunkie Fapstronaut

Howdy Partners,

Like it love it, or hate it, with the majority of posts I have been seeing the subject of masculinity seems to be a sub topic in every topic. and whats a Lap dog? Being a hairy hairy guy, with chest hair and full beard, I can till you that being a man is NOT that. Its most likely Not, being a women's lap dog either. (No offence to women, I'm not by any means a women hater, these are all events I have witnessed in school). Men who shop for clothing to impress women, or put any sort of effort, that does not come from them being themselves, complete Rubbish. Every time Im in school I keep seeing men, being so try hard for a women, or trying to say something particular to get a girl. No offence, really, no offence, But also guys who wear jewelry. WTFFFF?

My friend who used to go to the gym and box with me, never even responds to his phone, because his "gf" is completely using him. It may be rude, but I kinda have to use the example of my friend. Its sad. As a man ask yourself, why are you so dependent, or such a puppy towards women? What's happening to our generation men? Is this some sort of joke? What's worse is Guys who are starting to put their gf's over their families. complete nonsense. Sounds like a very narrow scope of perspectives I have but still WTFFF.

You don't and should not be doing nofap to impress anybody, This should be to done to improve yourself and for you to help yourself. Not to be desperate and hope that you get in a date. Guys Please do yourselves a favor, I heard taking cold showers help, thats something I do, It sharpens me up, Going to bed early getting up early, and going to the gym. These are Good things I have been doing that help me not get distracted. Who knows it may help you. Many of you guys will probably disagree with me because you may love you hamster wheel, but sooner or later you may realize.

Cut it out.

Thanks.

docker and zero01 like this.