Effective ways to achieve "Big O"

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by deadrole7, Dec 24, 2015.

1. deadrole7

deadrole7 Fapstronaut

Hi

I've started to notice an increasing number of people experimenting with semen retention, cultivating sexual energy and finally having a "whole body orgasm"

As a result of some interest in the matter, I did some search and found out that kegel exercises help you reach that state.So I tried doing it, by holding the PC muscles tight and then letting go and repeating the process, while maintaining an erection.It's my 32th day as of now & I made use of my strong urge to do that.But the results weren't as expected.I released some precum and immediately stopped it to prevent a potential relapse.& I don't like having precum either, it slightly reduces my energy and brings dizziness.

So, this is my question to those of you who have some experience with the matter.Where do I start this "Big O" journey and what are some effective and safe (without any precum release) ways to do it?
    I'm really interested in the matter and looking forward to your opinions.

2. WiseGuy

WiseGuy New Fapstronaut

Personally I don't think you should be too concerned with "pre-cum". It's more of a natural lubricant that is produced, more akin to producing saliva than it is semen spillage.
    Do what you do and what feels right or works for you, but I would suggest tapping into the energy that is acquired from the integrity of "not giving in".
    That you held strong in not "completely" buckling and fapping.
    Strength and energy do not just come from physical resources alone such as retaining semen, but also from the reward of discipline.
    Of knowing that you may have edged a little, for the sake of experimentation and self learning.
    This is a process of self discovery and empowerment.

I would say continue on with your process.
    You should understand the difference between when you truly buckle and "give in" and when you are simply exploring new paths of potential discovery/empowerment for "LONG TERM" improvement.

deadrole7 likes this.
  3. deadrole7

deadrole7 Fapstronaut

Anyone heard about mantak chia books? Are they any help?