E3 2019 Discussion

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AtomicTango, Jun 8, 2019.

1. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Its that time of year again, E3 2019. I think this year has the potential to be a good one, even without Sony being there. I would love to hear your guys hopes and expectations for this years show, and get a good discussion going!

I'll start with a question; which conference are you looking forward to the most and why?

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Cyberpunk 2077 and Doom: Eternal. That's it.

3. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I'm looking forward to those as well. I imagine Cyberpunk will be shown at the Xbox show.

recon117 likes this.
  4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Well, the both trailers of both of the games I mentioned were fantastic, but I liked the DooM one better.

5. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I'm still looking forward to both games but holy cow was the Xbox conference boring. Its like they absorbed all the crap Sony would have shown if they were there, and honestly them not being there was probably the right call.

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I'm going to be honest. I just saw the trailers I wanted and left it there.

7. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I dont know why I watch the shows honestly, I should just watch the trailers after.

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Some are interesting to watch.

9. yourhomieishere

yourhomieishere Fapstronaut

Lego Star Wars the SkyWalker Saga is my most hyped game right now. IM SO HAPPY, that game was my childhood and now I get to play upgraded graphics version on my ps4. Also excited for Fallen Order, and to see the avengers game trailer today

10. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Keanu stole the show.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

That was definitely the most entertaining part, the rest felt rather boring and poorly paced.

12. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I'm not a lego game fan but can see why its exciting for some. I'm intrigued by the Avengers game but for me it depends on what kind of game it is.

13. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Some are definitely, its a gamble for sure.

14. new Blair Witch horror project looks fantastic.

15. yourhomieishere

The Avengers game looks fun, but I'm not 100 percent sold yet. I'm gonna wait for gameplay and more trailers

16. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Yes I thought that looked good as well, I just hope it doesnt end up being a VR game, I kinda got that vibe during the first person sections.

17. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

It was a let down for me that they didn't show more. So many games out in early 2020 that we have barely seen anything of.

18. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I was about to call this E3 a bust, a lot of interesting games that we didnt see enough of and/or were just shown via cinematic trailers. Then Nintendo swept in and stole the show for me at the last minute.

. No More Heroes 3
    . Astral Chain
    . Links Awakening Remake
    . Sequel to Breath of the Wild
    . Luigi's Mansion 3
    . Banjo in Smash Bros
    . And of course, Animal Crossing

[​IMG]

19. yourhomieishere

The graphics kinda looked very meh. Not bad, they're good but not 2020 blow me away graphics like i see in other games

20. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Yeah, I'm definitely more lukewarm on it than I expected to be, although to be honest thats the case for most 2020 games, we just haven't seen enough to really get any kind of handle on what type of games they are.

yourhomieishere likes this.