1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dopamine junkies

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Benjamin_window1993

Benjamin_window1993 Fapstronaut

Yeah that really makes sense with what you are telling me, you have already helped me heaps with this and I feel like my head is gonna clear up Thanks to this group, so when masturbating should I switch my focus to just purely women even though now I find it so much harder to masturbate to them due to my fetish ?

2. @Benjamin_window1993 , this is where I probably can’t help you. I have written off all PMO, I’m no longer masturbating and I strongly discourage it.

3. Benjamin_window1993

Benjamin_window1993 Fapstronaut

Okay well perfect, I'll stop masturbating thanks heaps for all your help its finally sinking in about the fetish thank you

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  4. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

A tap(Fap).

5. No problem! Try not to beat yourself up about it. You’re not weird, I don’t judge you. It’s nice to have someone else I can talk to about my struggles. We can support each other here. It sounds like you truly want this out of your life. I think you will do well here. If you check out my journal I have some links for newcomers that you might find useful. Give it a read when you have the chance. You may want to consider starting your own journal, mine has helped me a lot.