1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dont Fall Into A Trap

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Im lonely as anyone in this blood sucking society but something I learned is that traps like to seduce you if your lonely and some men who dont think ahead will make an impulsive decision on the basis of a short term pleasure which in instances such as these I tend to term an "insanity high".

An "insanity high" can appear appealing when the world around you is already insane and your life is lacking intimacy but at the end of the day all your gonna do is drive yourself into a pit of insanity by embracing it, and thus subconsciously giving yourself the reinforcement of the conviction that you NEED to score for an "insanity high" again because now you've done gone and done did it and written yourself a nice little receipt for a refill on those reward pathways youve been ever so cautiously laying out with every step of your life plan.

So please, mind the gap, dont want to see anyone fall into a trap.

from2003 likes this.
  2. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

I feel you , i have been there , no one going to help us we have to take care of ourselves.