1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't assume you can handle being alone

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by mindthrow50, Mar 16, 2017.

1. mindthrow50

mindthrow50 Fapstronaut

Guys, I really want to emphasize this! I was determined to make it past day 2, I had finally gotten past the first day and felt as though I could make it through another. But I tricked myself into thinking I could be alone in a situation where I could potentially P. I was near my computer and once I had the urge, I fell victim to it, and I binged. I was so determined to get past this one day. Had I been busy doing something (Had I been away from my computer) I could have made it. But unfortunately I'm going to have to start over. My advice would be don't put yourself in situations where you could potentially relapse. Really try to avoid this as much as possible. I'm going to change up my plan a bit so that I am away from situations where I may potentially relapse. Not giving up!

2. Yes, the less time spent alone at home the less possibilities of relapsing.

Jojo man likes this.