1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Done with PMO

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by lolos, Oct 23, 2018.

1. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

I am a 17 year old male trying to quit PMO and MO, as well improving my life in other areas. I found out about nofap 3 years ago and managed to get a few alright streaks, my best one being a 30 day. A year after I had a pretty bad stint with depression which lasted until april of this year, and forgot all about nofap during that time. I gradually pulled myself out of the depression and started to feel back to normal around june. I was lifting before I fell into the depression, but stopped as well until june. I started taking lifting pretty seriously, and since june I have gained 10kgs, as well as greatly improving all of my lifts. I have tried to make a few other changes in that time, but none of them have been very successful.

So, that brings us to the present day. I have managed to hold a few streaks here and there, but none over a week, despite telling myself that 'this is the last one' and all of the other excuses. I am seriously sick of this habit. The difference between a 4+ day streak and no streak is like night and day for me, yet I still keep coming back to it. I think coming here and interacting with people will help to keep me accountable. I'm not sure how the forum works, but I will either make another post or use this post and update my progress with my goals. Here are my goals for april next year, regarding the gym, daily routine and general:

GYM
    -squat 120-140
    -deadlift 125-150
    -bench 75-90
    -press 50-60
    -bulk to 85, cut to 80

DAILY
    -read for 20 minutes
    -meditate for 15 minutes
    -journal everyday
    -write goals for the next day
    -eat goal calories
    -sleep 10.30-6.30
    -cold shower for at least 20s
    -use phone for less than 2 hours
    -practice guitar for 10 minutes

GENERAL
    -No PMO or MO
    -skate at least twice a week
    -find a new job
    -enrol in uni and move out

Those are all of my main goals. It would be great if someone could point me in the direction of somewhere to update my progress. Looking forward to being a part of this community.