1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Don’t normally celebrate Valentine’s Day, but today I have something to celebrate

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by RobinCoenBrosFan, Feb 14, 2024.

1. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

Hi,
    It’s been a considerable while since I’ve posted on this website. But today I feel the need to do so. I had been consistently trying this method/back/meme and failing, trying and failing, and trying and failing. Since the late 2010s. Then after COVID I kinda just stopped caring. But, due to the circumstances being just right, focusing my energy in other areas, working out more, and getting my dopamine rush other ways, I can proudly say I did it.

30 DAYS NO PMO. Did not relapse even once.

The last time I went this long without “stroking it,” let’s just say that Barack Obama was not in the White House. No joke.

I’ve also been getting matches on Coffee Meets Bagel (dating app), and even though I haven’t been on a date since this Fall, I’m obsessing about it MUCH less than I used to a few years ago, and am moving on with my life (I’ve even made an independent short film) (!) Over time, I managed to learn that, in order to attract people to your social circle (which is EXTREMELY hard, mind you, especially for someone like myself who struggles with autism and social anxiety) you need to expand your horizons/cast a wide net, and have an interesting, vibrant personality, while at the same time being immersed in your purpose.

Giving a self-made pat on the back before continuing the good fight!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2024
  2. being-Partkdold-Duty

being-Partkdold-Duty Fapstronaut

"you need to expand your horizons/cast a wide net, and have an interesting, vibrant personality, while at the same time being immersed in your purpose."
    What you wrote here is big! I noticed this at work today. The more I work towards my aim of rewiring my psyche from years of habits, unawareness of my self, self-ridicule, and the like, the more I appear to influence people more. It starts with my self. You really do attract what you internalize...

3. FZL

FZL Fapstronaut

I really hope this will be my case. :) I did 26 days no PMO, but I relapsed. Nevertheless I feel way more confident and all my friendships are more sincere. I hope I'll make more meaningful connections this semester.

4. being-Partkdold-Duty

My teacher (Beelzebub) in The Tales sheds light on the maleficent disease known as Moordoorten (Onanism, i.e. masturbation to climax). Essentially, it destroys our ability to experience remorse of conscience and turns us into psychopaths. From All and Everything: “And as regards the remaining terrestrial three-brained beings, who by the way in general represent in themselves the majority, then they, becoming usually transformed at the corresponding age—owing to many causes, but chiefly because already from the earliest years of their existence it became proper to them to occupy themselves with what is called ‘Moordoorten’—into what are called ‘psychopaths,’ accept blindly, literally, and word for word, entirely without any being-logical mentation, all these ‘fantastic absurdities’ which reached them; and a kind of special peculiar ‘faith’ in all this religious teaching becomes automatically formed in them as if it represented in itself the totality of all the ‘truths’ connected with and related to just this Sacred Individual Jesus Christ who was indeed intentionally actualized among them from Above."

FZL likes this.
  5. being-Partkdold-Duty

"At the beginning of the explanation about the disease Moordoorten it was said, among other things, that the human organism has been brought by Great Nature to such perfection that each and every organ has been provided with a means of defense against every external contingency; and hence that if any organ should function incorrectly in people, it must always be the people themselves who are to blame owing to their own established conditions of everyday life."

FZL likes this.
  6. Yin&Yang-Yūki

Yin&Yang-Yūki Fapstronaut

Seems like dating app made you relapse brother