Does precum from sexual fantasy set you back?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Rationaliser, May 4, 2020.

1. Rationaliser

Rationaliser Fapstronaut

I think we've all been there. I'm high on sexual energy and I get boners during the slightest of sexual fantasy. I keep the fantasy going for quite some time without touching but my penis is buzzing all the time and I'm feeling fluid slowly trickling inside. I go to the bathroom and find some semen coming out when I pull the skin back.

Does this set me back? I do feel a dip in the sexual energy that was built up inside of me. I don't get turned on easily for at least a few hours afterwards. It physically feels like a mini-orgasm.

I'm leaning on the side of avoiding it now, but I'm open to insight that might change that. I mainly fantasize because I visualize a lot in general. I visualize what I want in life since I'm a believer in the Law of Attraction. One of my desires is to have a partner who's on PMO strictly and wants to have karezza sex. That fantasy of karezza turns me on pretty well, especially since I'm a virgin. Why don't I just visualize being clothed up alongside her? That's because to have the most profound subconscious reprogramming, one must select the most emotionally potent fantasy (sexual or not); and the fantasy of karezza is very, very potent because of the sexual arousal.

Let's not have an argument about the Law of Attraction here since that'd be off-topic.

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

It seems like those fantasies are pretty strong. Pre-cum is not a setback if it happens involuntarily.

3. Rationaliser

Rationaliser Fapstronaut

It's probably because I'm still a virgin.
    What about the loss in sexual energy and horniness that I feel?