1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does my body hate NoFap?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Hello fellow Fapstronauts,

I am new to the forum, I'm 17 and a studying musician...
    I woke up this morning from a very sexual dream and ended up masturbating after a five day no PMO streak and well, I'm back a day one. Again. My question to you all is:

Is my body fighting my NoFap endeavors?

It seems that my physical self doesn't know what's up, even though in my mind I'm not letting a relapse keep me from trying to stay sober.

Do you all experience or have experienced similar things? Am I not trying hard enough? Any tips for avoiding this situation?

Thank you all so much and best of luck to you on journey.
    -AJ

2. your body will never work against you, if you do what you should which is nopmo, you will recover in time, a full reboot is 3 months, sometimes longer depending on the level of brain damage you suffered. So be patient and trust in your body, it knows what to do.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. I will keep that in mind as I go along. Thanks!

-AJ

BravelyKegger likes this.
  4. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Your body will fight you if you are battling an addiction. It wants the rush. That’s the nature of withdrawal. Your body is being forced to reset itself.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. I see. Fortitude it is! (There's no other way to get past this, now is there).