1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Jelqing work?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by fjerid, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Jungler

Jungler Fapstronaut

By personal experiences, I used to jelq and stretch it for 6 months or so and results were coming in every month as I have been a member on a site called Pegym. It's quite big and the are plenty of guidelines to follow preventing injuries, plus the community is very friendly and helpful.
    You might feel interested in giving it a try, and my best advice would be 'don't go for it'. Like everybody here, we are on a mission to rewire our mind and regain stimulation, so your best bet is to stay here with us. It will only be counterattacking your reboot leading you to relapse.
    No matter how much you can enhance your manhood, you will never get to accept yourself, and this is why nofap is alive.
    There's no need to grow yourself a log, you're good to go with any woman in the world.

Don't put yourself to risk. ;)

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Waphui

Waphui New Fapstronaut

Jelq work but if you know how to jelq the right way than you can see the result just in few weeks, to do this you can go to facebook and search for justin thosoju and you can learn it from there.

3. Chemdawg

Chemdawg Guest

Yes, it works. But if it will interfere with your NoFap goals, I wouldn't advise doing it right now. As Jungler said, PEGym is a good place to find more info about it.

4. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

You can get ED from doing it.

Many people who see gains also notice that they aren't rock hard like before.
    They have floppies.

5. Chemdawg

Chemdawg Guest

I think you're confusing this with something else. Nobody I've come across that does this has any of those problems at all. If anything, it's the exact opposite. If you're doing it wrong, you can cause issues, though. It's not one of those things you just dabble in. It should definitely be researched thoroughly first.

6. Some do report penis enlargement just from semen retention alone (no MO). So, since you are trying your best not to M right now, you might as well see what results you get from this first before trying anything else.

7. Jungler

Jungler Fapstronaut

If I remember correctly, ED occours if you don't implement kegels in your supposed routine to promote blood to the penis and edging to keep it in store.

Otherwise yes, you'll get a floppy chub.

8. John84

John84 Fapstronaut

There is NSFW videos on youtube of guys show you how to jelq. they got long ass accordion dicks. Like this guy could stretch his 4" flaccid dick like to 8" like an elastic. Thats the downside lol

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  9. Jungler

Jungler Fapstronaut

Not to sound rude, but definitely not a good idea to post a video of a guy performing jelqing where most of people here are abstaining from visual and self stimulation.

I Wouldn't even dare open that link.

10. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

It's even age restricted lol.
    It's definitely NSFnoFap

11. John84

John84 Fapstronaut

Yeah sorry I forgot about that not everyone here is hetrosexual or might have HOCD.

12. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Date an asian girl?

13. Happy Man

Happy Man Fapstronaut

Jelqing makes you want to MO. I rather lose an inch than to relaspe