1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does fb likes say something about girl?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Abird, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Abird

Abird Fapstronaut

So this girl I have some kind of crush on and I'm to afraid to ask her has something like 240 likes on her last photo. Let's say 40% likes her photo she has 600 friends.

So why is she still single (I assume she is single I'm not sure) and if she is why should she say yes to me? She has around 300 (50% male-female ratio) other guys who are friends with her? Why the fk should she go and date me?

This thought has ruined my whole I'm gonna approach her soon feeling and made me even more insecure about her... HELP please

2. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Don't care about that. Facebook is the biggest lie ever. Those likes mean nothing. Go for her, try, and if she rejects you you will be free of looking for someone else, but DON'T put your confidence in a bunch of bytes. Be strong, all the best :)

3. Peace467

Peace467 Fapstronaut

I agree with @Eleanor. Facebook is a lie! Don’t trust it, go for it in real life and see what happenes.

If it doesn’t go the way you want, then don’t worry, sometimes people just are not meant for each other. But it’s so freeing going for it and not living in fear - better to go for it and find out one way or another then never knowing.

Don’t make her choice for her!

Eleanor likes this.
  4. Abird

Abird Fapstronaut

Thanks for you answers and support!

Eleanor likes this.
  5. Peace467

Peace467 Fapstronaut

No problem! Let us know how it goes if you decide to approach her :)!

6. Abird

Abird Fapstronaut

I want to but my mind is holding me back. It´s somehow still saying "She knows so many guys why would she date you? She will say no and it will be akwarded every day you see her" and I have no answer for that. I keep telling my mind that facebook is fakebook but yea.. But if I got guts to approch her i will tell you!

Peace467 likes this.