1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone like smelling their balls? (Srs)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TrueHuman, Jul 24, 2016.

1. aLex is intoxicated

aLex is intoxicated Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

Diomedes and Heatherington_Poole like this.
  2. Catalinu

Catalinu Fapstronaut

Me too! It so interesting and fascinating! Your shit is sometimes so fluffy and war.... Oh I see... N-never mind.

[​IMG]

ShotDunyun and WalkingForward like this.
  3. Heatherington_Poole

Heatherington_Poole Fapstronaut

I LOVE IT
    love

4. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

Don't ever think about procreating. Please.

zadvanceppa and MrBigA like this.
  5. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Sure I can. You don't have to believe me.

And, I want to say, my first reaction to the post headline was to say, "I wish I was that flexible, but with a beer belly, I just can't bend down close enough...

ShotDunyun likes this.
  6. Hahaha, this is my favorite thread so far. I can empathize with you....there's something about smelling your own sweaty tainty balls that fits in right up there with basking in your own fart. At least you didn't come out and ask "Who else just loves to jizz and taste that shit? After a hard day of masturbating and cumming 3 times....the runny, thin saltiness tastes so rightly..."me"..."feels good to be alive..."

7. hnh7u651

hnh7u651 Fapstronaut

Your balls give off 'pheromones'; a chemical substance produced and released into the environment by an animal, especially a mammal or an insect, affecting the behavior or physiology of others of its species [from dictionary]. In other words the function of pheromones is to attract members of the opposite sex (or the same sex depending on your preference), a woman's pussy gives off pheromones as well, that's what makes you wild (animalistic) to go down on 'er. It's quite simple really. You may be bisexual, which is fantastic to realize (most straight guys will not care for the man scent). Hope this helps!

ShotDunyun likes this.
  8. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Congrats! That is a really good answer to a weird question.
    Though I'm not too sure about the bisexuality part. Maybe if you are a genetically gifted man your hormones could boost your and other men's energy levels?? :D
    Watch trainer Joachim Löw smell himself

9. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

Yeah, Science bitch!

I do it sometimes. I think it's weird and I feel like and animal when I do it, but I do it anyway. But the process goes like this: balls feel itchy, I scratch them and then I give the finger a lil' whiff, just like the guy in the video. Yes, I'm a beast, sue me