does anyone feel like there psyche automatically flips when you start exercising

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Onceagain2.0, Jul 3, 2023.

1. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

because of adrenaline. its a downside to exercise. i like being chill but to lose weight amd get into healthier shape you need to exercise. its shown adrenaline cam stay elevated for 48 hours after exercise so essentially if you're exercising everyday your adrenaline levels are spiked constantly

one thing i dislike about the whole process of losing weight is spiked adrenaline because it negatively effects sleep . overall its probably a good thing because its mould the central nervous system to adapt and improve and improving the quality of the oxygen in the blood and speeding up thought processing.

but you get a bit fed up with adrenaline if you have a lot of weight to lose

there is bound to be effective ways at training and management of adrenaline to avoid high cortisol

because one session working out and my brain is amped and my body wants to relax .
    i smoke some weed after training but doesn't make a huge difference.

ill workout and and few hours after ill be tapping my foot restlessly

this everyday over a matter of months causes some agitation

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  2. Yeah when I do any vigorous exercise I feel more agressive.

3. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

It's definitely better to work out earlier in the day - preferably the morning. I find if I do any cardio after 5pm I have a really hard time sleeping. Some people say it helps them sleep though so who knows? And do yourself a favor and focus on diet more than exercise. I mean you still need to do some strength exercises to maintain muscle mass but don't do crazy amounts of cardio or anything. All it does is make you hungrier.

calisthenicsincali likes this.