1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone else suffer with D(estructive) days?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by BecomingaKing, Mar 1, 2023.

1. BecomingaKing

BecomingaKing Fapstronaut

Seriously I have days where all I do is PMO like every few hours and I don't know why. Most days I'm fine but every now and again, I wake up with the biggest urge that lasts all day.

Please tell me I'm not the only one.

2. JokieJay9

JokieJay9 Fapstronaut

Lol ,Yeah I Have Some Moment Like that . Right Before I Started this Journey . I Had A Little Binge. I Regret it Really in all Reality, Now Looking Back At It . It was Really Stupid of Me. Back when I Was Younger Just Once a Day or Once Every Other Day Would Be Good. But The Older I Got , The More Women I Got To See in Real Life , Social Medias or on P. the More heightened the Urges Got for me . This Recent Journey Really got me Focused since I cut all Distractions Out

BecomingaKing likes this.
  3. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

Could it be hypersexuality?

Sorry if I’ve diagnosed you with bipolar

4. BecomingaKing

BecomingaKing Fapstronaut

Thanks for that but I'm pretty sure I'm not bipolar. The hypersexuality may have a new light though.