1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Doctors NoFap

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Hopeful Egyptian, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Hopeful Egyptian

Hopeful Egyptian Fapstronaut

I am an Egyptian doctor. I don't know how to categorize this topic. But I wanted to ask, how many doctor is fapping and NoFap? Why doctors fap? Should doctors fap? The effects of fapping on doctors? Should doctors seek doctors?
    I like to gather doctors here to discuss together, and with our knowledge we can help each other and help other people.
    Are you shy of disclose? Are you ashamed of being doctor and fap?

For me, yes. I think I should be a role model, I should give advice and use the knowledge I gained. Why I pmo, may be of the stress in our studying years, job,...

Happy Man and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Why doctors fap?
    ...Because they're human just like everyone else.

The effects of fapping on doctors?
    .... Same as any other typical human on earth.

Should doctors seek doctors?
    ...Yes, if they need medical assistance. Again, they are just like every other human. Having a certain job title doesn't make you a X-man or something. Lol :p

IMG_1193.JPG

Hopeful Egyptian likes this.
  3. Hopeful Egyptian

Hopeful Egyptian Fapstronaut

Lol. Agree with you. They are not only human, they are tortured humans. They face many stresses in work, can have 24 hours shift several time a week may be. Specially in emergency, if you have seen ER or grey's anatomy. Imagine moreover, if they gain very low income in some countries despite the hard times, no normal life (I would say they may be x men)
    At the same time they should be role model, imagine you go to a therapist or doctor and you found him watching P?
    Besides, some doctors can't go to see doctor because he is a colleague and they may feel ashamed. It's complicated.