1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Doctors don't have idea on PMO effects

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by rishi123, Aug 1, 2022.

1. rishi123

rishi123 Fapstronaut

Today i had gone to famous sexologist ayurvedic doctor....with appointment for getting treated for PE/ED and some deficiencies related...but not happy with treatment... he said i am facing psychological imbalance...when i said about dopamine surge and effects,he told he will kick me out....he is telling don't assume much.....he prescribed me some tests, 1.semen analysis 2.semen culture 3. Testosterone levels 4.thyroid profile 5.vitamin D 6.b12, 7.cvr 8.esr 9.hhaic 10.rbc. 11.scrotum scan....... I told him i am fine with all tests except first two.....for semen tests i should give sample..this leads to relapse....that again gives wetdreams for few months and effects me psychologically..and i have exams in next 3-4 months..it effects them......doctor said he needs first two tests compulsorily to find any semen infection,mobility and motility...but i felt giving sample leads to many problems and i said i don't need treatment for now...doctor told ok, complete your exams...and after 6 months give sample,then only i can give treatment....i walked out of hospital.

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Arrogant and rude doctors like this are best avoided. Go elsewhere.