1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you guys think she was laughing at me while I was staring into space

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Kian_boem98, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

So I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling.

2. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Find out for yourself! Talk to her and see how she behaves. Just relax. No one here can find out whether she likes you or not. There is far too little information provided.

3. Ted Martin

Ted Martin Fapstronaut

No need to be self-conscious about her seeing you zoning out. We all do it from time to time. I think you just need talk to her. Don't talk to her about your zoning out though. If you try to explain it or justify it you will only look bad like you were paranoid about what she might have been thinking. My advice is to put all of that out of your mind and just work at creating a healthy connection with this girl. Have fun!

Islanders190 likes this.
  4. i think she likes you. otherwise she would not have even noticed you doing this.

5. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

I think this is to little to go on to decide whether she likes him or not. where not mind readers so we can't tell you what she thinks. but just go talk to her and like someone mentioned already don't even mention how u zoned out or if she brings it up don't defend yourself just laugh it off and move on with the conversation

6. Green_Tea

Green_Tea Fapstronaut

Just talk to her and be friendly, there is no need to overthink this. It sounds like she may be interested in you, so go and find out.

7. Unless you had a stream of drool coming down your face, I think you're good.

8. Traveler85

Traveler85 Fapstronaut