1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do yall belive in Angels & Aliens ??

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Khri$$ Javan, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Temporarily Suspended

I truly believe with all of my heart that extraterrestrials exist. They rule over this planet/firmament When you been doing long periods of SR you activate some of your chakras yall've blocked. When you start to enlightened your self spiritually you began to awaken, you gain a sense of clairvoyance. you feel energy around you, from others, and sources that go beyond what "human" can comprehend. We are the slave race why do you think we go to work everyday? Telepathy exist and thats how some of them communicate. Sometimes Its not what you always see but what you hear. Everything has a frequency

Allegedly, these are some of the races that live among us or is/has/ ruled over us for millennia are Annunaki, Pleiadians, Greys, Draconians, Andromedans, Arcturians, Insectiods, Archons, YahYel, Nephillim, Mermaids etcc. I could go on n on but these Mf's is here and they been here. Why do you think we cant go beyond them ice walls in Antarctica?? They want you bimbos to be distracted with social media and what goes on in this matrix. Beyond on it is some scary shit. Yeah i think ill stop.
    This shit is not a joke I feel can some of they r energy and presence.

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I believe in both angels and aliens. I believe in angels because they're mentioned many times in the Bible (I'm a christian). I believe in aliens because I find it unlikely that our planet is the only place that's habitable. If God created all of the planets, stars, the sun, the moon, comets and black holes, but He made only one planet in one universe that's capable of having intelligent life, that would seem illogical.

I can't prove that angels or aliens exist, though. I just think that they probably do.

Newcomer1 likes this.
  3. I am iffy on this subject. I believe that angles and demons do exist, but it is not my go-to reasoning for inexplicable happenings.

As far as extra-terrestrial life: I suspect that there are plenty of life outside of Earth; they just are not space-faring yet. We're not space-faring, but we are slowly making progress to become space-faring.

Khri$$ Javan likes this.
  4. LocalLunatic420Swag

LocalLunatic420Swag New Fapstronaut

I take one look at the government and most people, and im not saying they are angels/demons/shapeshifting reptilian humanoids.... but i do struggle to see if they are supposed to fit the copy and paste mold of what a human is supposed to be

Khri$$ Javan likes this.
  5. I believe in angels and demons, but not aliens as in intelligent rational beings on another planet.

Mara is back and Khri$$ Javan like this.
  6. xuledywo

xuledywo Fapstronaut

Beliefs about extraterrestrials and spiritual concepts vary widely. While some find meaning in these ideas, they often lack scientific evidence. It's crucial to approach such beliefs with an open mind while recognizing the difference between personal views and established facts.

Mara is back likes this.
  7. Mara is back

Mara is back Fapstronaut

I agree
    I believe in angels as the Bible says.
    I believe life can exist in other planets, even intelligent life. But aliens living among us, I don't think so

8. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

like what? The pharaphysical aliens were already discovered in 1950….and people still belive in that stupid theory of aliens being material entities flying and study humans and animals…

Nothing of these bullshit hollywoodian lies are true, they exist only to depose truth seeker. They are NOT aliens they are EXTRADIMENSIONAL DEMONS

Semtex likes this.
  9. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

I'm highly skeptical, because I've never seen them. And I refuse to believe anything that is not within my realm of experience, because we can't assume that crazy things people say are true simply cause they say so, with no proof—that's just silly. I also recognize that I might be wrong though, so I try to keep at least 1% open mind to things, simply as an intellectual exercise, even if some things are bloody difficult to keep an open mind to. But I am no way taking something as true simply because some dudes wrote it in some old book thousands of years ago, that's extremely irrational.

I'm more likely gonna believe aliens than supernatural entities like angels or demons, cause we know space is wast and travel is theoretically possible, and it's within this material realm we know exist, yet nobody can scientifically prove that magic exists, so aliens are more likely to be real. That being said, I think the idea that aliens are visiting this planet as tourists and kidnapping people, etc, seems pretty silly too. But they probably exist somewhere out there on some distant planets, giving how wast space is it would be terribly arrogant to assume we are so special in it.

I'm sure there might be some alien being on a planet far away right now looking at the stars and thinking "do aliens exist"? And to them, we are the aliens.

L.LAWLIET likes this.