Do sexual innuendos stop or become less problematic with NoFap?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Derb90, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Derb90

Derb90 Fapstronaut

Everything on tv is saturated with sexual innuendo or is it just my deviant.

probably both. did you begin to disassociate from these and stop seeing everything as sexual innuendo?

2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Think it depends on what country you live in and what shows you watch. I mainly watch sports, news, documentaries, and some dramas and hardly ever hear any sexual innuendo.

3. HereToFight

HereToFight Fapstronaut

I don't watch TV anymore, just Youtube, and you're right, TV is saturated with sexual innuendo. And billboards too, magazines, social media...
    That has a reason tho, ads make heavy use of sex and humor, to sell their products, cause they know it works great.
    Everyone relates sex with pleasure, or laughter with pleasure, therefore, when they link those things with their products, you will think pleasurably about their products.
    It's propaganda, hypnosis and manipulation combined. No wonder the companies spend big money in advertising.

If you want to understand it better, check for the "Pseudology" documentary on Youtube (I'm still not allowed to post links).

Brain-Police likes this.