1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do not want to make women uncomfortable with cold approaching

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Mar 7, 2023.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

Sometimes I think, I dont want to make women feel uncomfortable with cold approach, but choice do we have as men right ? We cannot see beforehand in her head whether she will feel uncomfortable when cold approaching her. If we were telepathic or something to see in her head that would be nice. I cold approached women in past, I think made some of them uncomfortable, I didnt do anything wrong or threatening, was polite and nice, despite this, I made them feel uncomfortable. One time I shittalked or rambled, talking about stupid stuff,first with a woman, she just did not understand I was hitting on her, when I asked where is your husband ? She said, my husband ? I dont have a husband, she then realized I was hitting on her, I could see she was a bit uncomfortable. I just wished her a nice day and then left. This was one case there are other cases, all cases I just left after seeing she was a bit uncomfortable. Thing is, it would be nice if we knew beforehand, kinda read her mind whether she will be uncomfortable or not with you cold approaching her, then we can leave her alone and not approach. But agian what choice do we have as men right ? I hope the women understand.

Br,
    Nfp

2. InvisibleControl

InvisibleControl Fapstronaut

Start approaching them with a smile on your face. I remember when I approached a few of them with a blank look on my face, they just downright shutdown their communication towards me. Last but not the least, there is no way you can know beforehand what is going to happen or what her reaction is going to be. The only way to find out is to do Approach her. Period. You'd be surprised but different women have different reactions to the same topic of conversation.Both Positive and Negative. But how you approach is equally important.

3. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

Don't approach the women for yourself. Approach her for herself.
    Give her the possibility to find the love of her life.

Spirituss likes this.
  4. penisman1984

penisman1984 Fapstronaut

Here's how to cold approach a woman without being a creep.

1. Approach her in an acceptable situation. In the library while she's browsing books etc.
    2. Say "hi" and be polite and friendly. Don't take too long. Ask for contact info.
    3a. If "Yes" then you get her info and either talk more or leave with a goodbye.
    3b. If "No" then respect that decision, bid her farewell and leave.

5. DeepRecovery

DeepRecovery Fapstronaut

We have a choice as men because we're not completely enslaved to our instincts, no matter how compelling it may be.

You may just want to consider for some women there is no scenario where it would be okay to give her number to anyone when you first meet. Even if it was, you might consider the context - if you're likely to see her again it isn't critical to get her contact at that time, but you can make an impression and that might work towards something in the long run.

6. I think you've summed it up. But to really be like that you have to have good self-esteem and have solved most of your problems. That's the problem with cold approaching. People who do this have a lot of stuff to deal with.

7. bbbsow

bbbsow New Fapstronaut

It's understandable to feel uncertain about cold approaching women, and it's important to be aware of the potential for making women feel uncomfortable or unsafe. It's also important to recognize that women have the right to feel safe and respected in all situations, including social interactions.

While it's true that as men, we don't have the ability to read minds or know how a woman will respond to our approach, there are ways to approach women respectfully and with consideration for their feelings. For example, approaching someone in a public place rather than in a secluded area, being mindful of body language and nonverbal cues, and respecting a woman's decision to decline a conversation or interaction.

It's also important to recognize that not all women are interested in being approached by strangers, and it's okay to accept rejection and move on. It's important to respect women's boundaries and understand that their comfort and safety should always be a priority.

Overall, it's important to approach social interactions with empathy and understanding, and to prioritize the safety and comfort of others.

StoicContemplation likes this.
  8. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Surely you wouldn't approach her at all if it was all about her?