1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do not give compliment about looks on first cold approach ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Apr 24, 2022.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

So I have been thinking, so maybe it is wise not to give compliment about her looks even when you are using polite words when doing cold approach, this is also the first approach. Why ? Some women will feel uncomfortable because stranger danger giving compliment about her looks even if it is innocent like e.g. you look nice today, that dress looks nice on you etc, nice hair etc. Just have a friendly conversation, no compliments about looks, try to ask number, if you do this she will know why. Leave the compliment about looks at second contact when you have her number.

Br,
    Nfp

2. Mob Barley

Mob Barley Fapstronaut

I feel like a genuine compliment is the easiest way to get someones attention.
    "hey nice sneakers, I always wanted a pair of those, how comfortable are they?"
    " Anyone ever tell you that you look like X celebrity?"
    Dont overdo compliments of course but no need to save them in any specific order

3. Giving a genuine compliment allows you to show the girl your interest. Of course, when you are at a low level of fear and feel more comfortable with women, you can do otherwise. But a sincere compliment is not negative, even physical.

4. You can comment indirectly on something like a piece of jewelry like 'what kind of stone is that?" That isn't about your perception of her physical attractiveness but rather her taste.