Do libido-increasing supplements really work?

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by oaty, Jan 25, 2019.

1. oaty

oaty Fapstronaut

Has anyone tried any supplements for increasing libido that actually worked?

There are thousands out there and I don't know where to start. Ideally I would like to try 'testosterone boosters' which contain many types of natural supplements which may increase libido.
    Lots of the positive reviews are from gym goers who would say they noticed gains which is all well and good. But hardly anyone mentioned that thier libido has increased which is what I'm specifically looking for.

If anyone actually experienced taking supplements which significantly increased their libido then please let me know. I'm also open to ideas and suggestions.

Before anyone says it, I know....... the best way to increase testosterone/libido is to exercise regularly, lift heavy weights, do cardio exercises such as running and swimming, eat healthy, generally live a healthy lifestyle etc.
    The only problem is that I'm doing all of these things regularly and I still have a low libido and I don't know why. I really don't know what else I can do which is why I'm willing to experiment with supplements.

P.S I've tried taking Zinc and Vitamin D and they didn't work.

2. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

I’m trying Nugenix and feel a little more energy