1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Disgusted by people.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 3, 2023.

Tags:
  1. I suppose that I am slowly starting to pull back the layers. As we continue on through the days, wondering if there is even going to be a future. I don’t wish to pull my dick out and jerk the problem away. Besides, as we do this Nofap, we still that there is another side to life. Numbing ourselves is easy, feeling only lust makes it simpler than to have compassion. When I really do think about all the shit going on in the world. I mean I’m sure many of you feel the same way, maybe towards me. We can all agree that something is truly wrong. I’m sure you could get a few million people to commit suicide without even having to promise them anything. Jim jones without the hope, it seems like a lot of people are hanging on by a strand. Dangling over the edge wondering and wasting time, if you want to jump, just do it and time will move on. The thing about compassion, it certainly is conditional. You shouldn’t extend it to most people even. Spread out over that much distance, everyone would get a crumb. Life’s okay especially if you have some sort of reason to keep waking up everyday.