1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Direct approach, if you get rejected, you get rejected social experiment

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Jul 1, 2023.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

So for those interested, just read, maybe I am just thinking or writing crap,so you have been warned.

So I have been thinking, just sharing my theory or something, hope I will have the courage to execute this more, did some cold approaches in the past but not much.

-Starting point: Let say you see a cute woman or group of woman and you like to go talk to them.
    -Your behavior should always be humble, polite, correct, don't force anything on her, respect her boundaries, if she doesnt want to talk to you leave her alone.

-First ask yourself, what is your goal ?
    If your goal is to get to know the woman for long term relationship, then your goal is noble, you are not doing anything wrong or a crime, you are not doing something to be ashamed of, it is the man job to cold approach the woman.

-Then just approach the woman or group of woman
    Say: "excuse me, can I bother you for a moment ? I wanted to tell you that you look nice/cute today, I apologize if I am making you uncomfortable it is not my intention, but I wanted to tell you that"

If the time is right, say:" could I maybe know what your name is ?"

After this just observe her reaction, there could be different reactions from the women, because every woman is different.... if we have the courage we could just try and see what happens.

Depending on what happens ? Idk, this is only theory for me or I don't have enough experiences cold appraoching. But the times I did cold approach, these are some of the reactions, she will get poker face, or maybe she will just freeze and be nervous, she will not smile, she will not want to tell you her name, she will run away from you, just like how I run away from beggers wanting to talk to me (Yes, I should change this behaviour, the begger is just asking for some food or water, I should help if I can) etc

I know there are different methods, indirect (rambling about unimportant stuff first) then direct, Roosh V in his book describes this method or something. But thing is, sometimes you just don't know what to ramble about.

Thing about the indirect method is, rambling about stuff first is, you are hiding your true intentions (which is you want to get to know her), it causes suspicion, feeling of distrust, if you don't excute the rambling good enough, it is kinda like the feeling you get when someone is conning you or something, so to prevent this kinds of feeling in the woman, just be open and tell the truth why you are cold appraoching and talking to her, so that she knows why you are cold approaching and talking to her.
    If she doesnt want to talk to you, respect her choice, respect her boundaries.

You can always say at any moment, Say: "Ok, I see that you are busy, I think you are busy, have a nice day, I hope to meet you again some day"

then just leave her or the group alone.

Simple or maybe not so simple exercise to practice cold approaching I suppose ?

If you get rejected,then you get rejected, just suffer some pain as a man, the world will not end, you did nothing wrong, what are they gonna talk about ? " He was interested in the woman so he tried cold approaching and he did it not good enough ? "

And the chance is great that you will never never never she her again, depending on where you live offcourse, some places are small world, they go to the places you go also, but even if you meet them again in some other place so what ? You have done nothing wrong, you have commited no crime, to be ashamed of, even if you feel uncomfortable meeting the other person again so what ?

Br,
    Nfp

Last edited: Jul 1, 2023