Difference between hard mode and super hard mode?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by freshallignment, Jul 27, 2015.

1. freshallignment

freshallignment Fapstronaut

Could somebody explain the difference between hard mode and super hard mode? It might sound petty, but I'd like to understand which one I'm working with (or perhaps, would rather be working with). Thanks!

2. mv8652

mv8652 Fapstronaut

I've never heard of "super hard mode." I'm on hard mode, which means no-PMO, no interpersonal sex, no anything. How much harder can you get? A mountaintop monastery?

3. freshallignment

Thanks for replying. These were my thoughts exactly!

4. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

To achieve super-hard mode you could start by running up the stairs to the crypt. Grab the book from the skeletons, and pass into the Pit of the Pendulum! Knock over the column, and climb into the King’s Storeroom! Smash the pots to find the key that will lead you into the Chamber of the Sacred Markings. Match the symbols on the right to the runes on the left and pass into the room of The Ancient Warriors! Place yourself in the correct armor and open the door to the Shrine of the Silver Monkey! Assemble the statue and you may be headed toward The Room of the Secret Password. Find the tablet with the correct inscription and shout it out to open the door to The Pharaoh’s Secret Passage. Slide down the tunnel to the quicksand bog, where you could smash through to The Dark Forest, but beware of the temple guard that may inhabit the trees! Find the key in the tree, and you’ll enter the Jester’s Court. Press yourself against the correct wall painting, and you’ll gain entry to The Tomb of the Headless Kings! Pull the vines to release their bones, and attach the missing skull to its proper king! Then, race through the pit, climb through the ledges, race down the stairs and back through the gate.

The choices are yours and yours alone!

5. freshallignment

YESSS! I loved Legends of the Hidden Temple!