1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you beleive god exist ..i dont believe in that

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

God exist ?

1. Sad

100.0%
  2. Deppressed

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lovelyboy

Lovelyboy Fapstronaut

You believe god exist? ..i dont beleive in this ..because when i everyone who are deppressed and very sad ...facing lot of problem but god not help him any way ...

2. obelisk90

obelisk90 New Fapstronaut

No i never believe in god
    when i was a kid i would imagine there was a higher being because i was atill a kid and could not comprehend the universe i heard about Christianty studied religion in high school part if my family are christinas

but as i got older u started to look at people rather than god it was always evidently apparent to me all religions are a man made concept . there have always been gods throughput history before our modern day interpretation we had fire Gods water gods wind gods . you name it everything was seen as a god. before technology humans would have been living in a very unexplored world alot if unruly behaviour and barbarism .

i believe humans evelolved in there religion to control or give the masses something to believe in

religion through the 16th to 18th century got a bit hazy and it was being used by everyone for political wars .

all this is mans doing . there is no such thing as god . but humans have created all this in there mind. i used to be agnostic bit i am definitely an aethist.

this is one question no religion can withstand

PROVE IT

im not going to say having a belief system is wrong or is bad infact its probably a good thing that people believe there is a higher power who listens and people who have no hope . but thats essentially all that it is. i think it can be extremely dangerous especially when people become extremists over the religion but i dont think it is actually about religion i think it is about ideology which is unfortunately wrapped up and neatly packed under the guise of god and religion.

i mean the bible itself is very poorly misinterpreted. many if the stories can be scientifically explained. crazy weather is nothing to do with a god like punishment for sin. we simply didn't have the answers to many things .

today we would just call it what it is weather

i have no issue with someone being religious i have members of my family who are. but i know for sure they are extremely arrogant my aunt is Christian she acts like she has tapped into the source and eveyone is beneath. i would probably feel a bit sorry for her if she wasnt so arrogant. everyone just gets on and kind of puts up with her
    i mean once they started attacking my gay aunt it was game over for me . when i see people like that i wonder what kind of crazy they really are. my gay aunt is one of the most intelligent caring funny energentic woman ive ever met i mean the woman is a dean of a university couldnt be nicer has been married to a man divorced came out and had been with her partner for 40 years ill never forget there arrogance and completely misplaced dislusions impact upon other people

its all absolute nonsense its like a group of bullies singling people out . if there really was a god he /she would be ashamed

the bible used to say an eye for an eye . its interesting how "god" has changed as "humans" have changed

you realise its only an ideology

if you are depressed well you first have to understand why that is . which for many is a longterm struggle . many days of internal struggle. eventually people use there brain and intelligence and adapt to world around them. and begin to learn how to protect there mental health .

i would say try ro understand the world around you and why you are feeling depressed and what you can do about it .

If something is particularly toxic in your life well it is not of any benefit to you if all it does is harm. you could be depressed because you put to much infacis on where you should be or how many facebooks Freinds.

i think the only way to be happy is to march to beat of your own drum . but im sure religion would interpret that as blasphemy. no sir you are just insane

Last edited: Jul 22, 2023
    Talz likes this.
  3. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

On the one hand, Aquinas provided proofs for God which I find indisputable. On the other, the concept of God introduces a few logical paradoxes. And then there's the lack of historical accuracy in the bible. Personally, I believe in God but it's really more a matter of faith than of reason.

Why does God let bad things happen to good people? That's one of those questions to which nobody really has a good answer.

4. obelisk90

obelisk90 New Fapstronaut

saying only god knows why good things happen to bad people leaves alot of room open interpretarion with room for manipulation. kind of reminds me when witches were burned at the stake for hearsay

bad things happen to good people

would you say a gay man or woman being attacked by religious bigots is right or wrong

there are many reasons beyond the spiritual that bad things happen to good people

bad people dont care about others study human psychology wd have sociopaths psycopaths and narcissists . bad things happen to good people because bad people see them as easy prey

its similar to animals of the animal kingdom.

humans fight over resources about ego about status . animals fight over territory resources and the right to breed.

its no different for humans

humans are influenced by the environment the last there upbringing and of course genetics

bad things happen but there is always a reason .

research and study will usually tell you why.
    even Christians who are psychologists etc will tell you. human are an imprint of there environment and there own genetics

really bad people can also be religious and good decent people can be atheist

god only knows. sounds like we dont know .

god only knows what 6922251x 8 is

Last edited: Jul 22, 2023
    Talz likes this.
  5. Lovelyboy

Lovelyboy Fapstronaut

Y
    yes bro ,you are right when there is nothing in life ...there is a hope inside us to motivate us to do any in life ....but this is own power ..some people become sad due to pain ,some becoma happy due to pain and it converted into fuel of success