1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

did i just do edging? or im good?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by shizui04421, Nov 17, 2022.

1. shizui04421

shizui04421 Fapstronaut

Hi guys, i have been in hard NoFap since 40 days, yesterday while i was doing a shower i got an erection but i wanted to clean my gl4ns anyway so i took the soap and putted it out ( the G ) but since i had an erection and i had to move it out and now i dont know if i have done edging even if i did it that move once, so now there must be some semen that i should throuw out by doing M or i am fine i can keep my streak ?

2. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

idk what you wrote, but people have their own opinions about edging. some say you should reset, some say you dont.

3. Mims97

Mims97 Fapstronaut

I edge alot lately since starting pmo, especially in the shower and bed but no pmo it's natural to get erect but edging is dangerous I myself fight the urge. It's not M unless end in O

4. Yes I Can Man

Yes I Can Man Fapstronaut

If you don’t ejaculate. It’s retention I suppose.

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You didn't edge. Edging is where you masturbate until you get near to an orgasm and ease off until it passes and then you continue. Edging is really bad for your efforts to reboot. But moving your foreskin for cleaning is not edging even if it is erect.