1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did 1 & 1/2 month NoFAP, Had to break it for a reason. Need your suggestions

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by A.S., Mar 23, 2022.

1. A.S.

A.S. New Fapstronaut

Hello, I'm a mid 20s guy and after learning about this platform, in the first attempt, I completely controlled myself from all elements of NoFAP for approx 6-7 weeks

Problem Description:
    Yesterday night, I felt a weird pain while peeing and the mild pain was coming from the urethra tube (passage from where the urine flows out). I wanted to pee more to release any left-over but the more I tried, more I felt pain.

So, I started masturbating in order to cum quickly; and in the end, although I didn't cum a lot, which surprised me, instead I saw some very dense yellowish-cum flowing out for a sec. And that cum was so dense like a clay/glue!

Surprisingly, all my pain disappeared quickly after that moment like it never occurred.

My Question:
    So, I thought of asking here the reason why I got the yellowish cum at first and why it was so thick & dense as compared to normal times before?

Sorry for long description and sorry in advance if I posted anything wrong or in wrong place.

2. Wally542

Wally542 Fapstronaut

You might have the same problem as i have.

To much fapping makes it harder for you to actually cum. Whatprobably happened to you is that not all of your cum got out and was stuck inside hence why u went to pee it came out with your pee.

This isn't anything to worry about to be honest but please thi smeans you should stop PMO'ing.
    I've had times where i couldn't cum at all anymore, don't let it comes this far for you bro. If u can't do i t for yourself then do it for me

A.S. likes this.
  3. A.S.

A.S. New Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot for your replies. You are absolutely right. I need to have more control on fapping - which I'm trying and I'll try harder now.