Dick size

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Yeah, that's right, but that's also really really hard

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Why?

3. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I do get quite tired of guys complaining about their dick-lengths that are 14-15 cm and above, asking if that's long enough. It is more about circumference and how you use it rather than anything else. Because, you will indeed have a much harder time with a 25 cm dick that's skinny as a chop-stick rather than a 12-13 cm that's fat as a soda-can (I'm exaggerating here a bit but you probably get the point). Mine is about 15-16 cm and I am perfectly happy with it as it has grown fatter ever since I started out on the NoFap-journey last winter.

4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

If u don't mind me asking, how old are you?

I've noted a steady and significant increase in both length and girth across the past year when I started nofap and although I haven't measured myself in over 2 months, I'm confident I missed another increment. Could probably just be puberty finishing off its work. That's why I ask for your age.

(You can just say if you're above 19 or 20 if you wanna keep the anon thing going)

5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

On what basis is a correlation being drawn here?
    For one, I'd think it's rather normal for most guys to try measuring themselves at least once in their lives.
    Secondly, you seem to overrule the statement that 2months have elapsed since my last measurement. Where is the sense of urgency/desperation you so boldly imply being attained from in your (most scathing) comment?

I am sure a large percentage do. Variations in choice, preference and behaviour will definitely exist, as in all population studies.

However, for you to assert something so factually with no indication of a credible source whatsoever leaves me to wonder as to whether or not this is not merely your opinion.

Fragile ego? Why are you getting personal here? From where are you deriving justification for this accusation?

I have reported your post for being unprovoked, rude, false and downright insulting to my persona, especially in light of the fact that you have no knowledge of me whatsoever.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  6. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

How do you know this?

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

The fact that the use of "you" is blatant in your posts, as enumerated below clearly reveals your behaviour to be specifically directed and demeaning:

8. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Idk Ginny.
    She's really shaken up my faith in myself.
    It seems like everything I thought about my size was a lie.
    Turns out i'm just some narcissistic reject making excuses to compensate for his pathetic size.
    Everything i knew about myself... i'm questioning it now.

Oh bloody hell, i have a headache. And i'm crying like some freaking nerd rejected left alone on prom night....

Not. :D

9. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

You made me giggle hahaha

10. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Hahahaha shots were fired indeed. XD

11. Im starting to feel weird for not measuring lol...i guess its just gonna have to remain a mystery ;)

12. Just be glad no one started in on beta and alpha yet, thats the worst ;)

13. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

I'm not saying Asians have small dicks I'm saying the viets had no decent equipment but got the job done with their cunning. Instead of worrying about your small dick use other tactics.

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. I believe every man measures once in life. And that's enough, because it does not change much. Men certainly care about size.

I don't think that women care that much about size, but it would be wrong to say that they don't care at all.

Whatever it is, you gotta live with what you have.

DomHope likes this.
  15. Phantompoint

Phantompoint Fapstronaut

Easy but VERY racist answer, get yourself into yellow fever and find an Asian girl. 13-14 cm can please them no problem. But if you are into ebony (African Americans), you are in a bit of trouble.

16. Yeah, i agree :)

Deleted Account and DomHope like this.
  17. Maybe but with that, you are not helpig others. If guus post thinks like this is because they are really scared, embarassed and need people who help them to get over it, not who get mad.

18. Like I said, I don't really believe in dicks are bigger or tinier in this or that race

19. Ah okay, my bad then, I didn't understand it like this. In that case you are right, totally right !
    Pardon me again for my reaction ...

Jackb97 likes this.
  20. Guys, my post wasn't meant to beging a fight between you. I am sorry but it is really an issue that I have and just tried to look for some help, really. Please stop fighting ...

u376 likes this.