1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

desperate times lead to desperate measures.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by angry_baker, Jun 15, 2019.

1. angry_baker

angry_baker Fapstronaut

So I have been doing NoFap for several years now. It has definitely been a catalyst for some much needed change in my life, but Truth be told I still have a very hard time getting laid. I can remain disciplined most of the time, but when I get real horned up I have been known to make some poor decisions out of desperation. Lets take last night for example.

I responded to a craigslist ad from someone nearby who said they just wanted to fuck. They gave me the address , and instructed me to meet them outside the barn. I pulled in to the driveway, and all the lights were off. no light in the house, no light in the barn. Every thing was dark, and there was no one there. I'm sitting there waiting for someone to come out, but the place appeared to be vacant. By this point I'm getting nervous so I started my car, but When the parking lights came on I saw someone standing in the barn. I got out and peeked my head through the door. It was still pitch black in there, so I couldn't see much, but in the corner of the barn there was a very tall, very masculine looking person. I didn't see the face, but I have my suspicions It might have been a man. After seeing that I ran to my car and sped off. I drove home feeling scared, embarrassed, and ashamed. That could have been a guy with a knife, just waiting to carve me up for all I know.

It's amazing the things we do when we become desperate. I put myself in danger in hopes of getting my rocks off. I don't think I will be trying any craigslist hookups for a while.

2. Yeah ... reason is out of order. I once got into a stranger’s car and he drive and drove and drove into the woods then stopped. I just went through with it sort of paralised and I thought constantly: If only I get out of here in one piece and alive. That was decades ago, I still remember so vividly.
    Good you left and take it as a reminder ;)

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Look, no offence but if you are so naive that anyone can lure you with just saying "Let's f**k", you have bigger problems than just not having sex.