1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

depression

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Maybe I am just in that mood again. I am really trying to get up and do stuff but my plans fail every single time. I make plans of working out, meditating, reading more books, get a good sleep schedule. I cant do any of it for my life. I have no energy. I am just tired. I end up thinking whats the point even. 2020 has just been even shittier than usual. My entire world collapsed on me. Family members died. My uncle jumped off a bridge after my cousin got kicked in her head by a horse and lost all her memories. A friend overdosed. I talked with him 2 hours before he died. He was telling me that his heart wasnt beating right. On my way back from the gym he was dead. Turned out he had overdosed on drugs. He even had a pregnant girlfriend. Then one of my sisters friends hang herself. It was getting out of control. My best friend went absolutely psychotic. His uncle shot himself last year so I guess thats why. I never really recovered after the mass shootings a couple years ago. Most of my friends still struggle. Some committed suicide. Then this Mofo cursed year came around. Fuck this. I cant do shit nowadays. I am paralyzed. I am tired of trying. Life is just an absolute bitch.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Like a wise man used to say, life is life, shit happens, just keep moving, eventually it will get better, there is no ups without downs.
    [​IMG]

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. I'm really sorry to hear that you had to loose a lot in such a short period of time. I'm not religious type but try to believe whatever you are going through is given to you to endure. Take a moment and imagine how resilient to life you will be shall you endure this... ONLY AFTER ENDURING THE TEST OF FIRE, IRON IS FORGED
    I hope this url helps

4. AssaultHaund

AssaultHaund Fapstronaut

I suggest you to read a book called "men's search for a meaning" written by Victor Frankel.
    One of the nicest quotes I noticed in this book is :
    "Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way".
    I think it will really help you to read this.

5. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

I read the book suggested above. It's a great book. But I am still miserable. I know all the things I should do just as OP. And I don't do them. I haven't figured out after all these years how to make myself disciplined and organized. I just keep fapping all day every da to numb my depression even more. OP, your examples sound extreme. You must live in a traumatic enviroment,if you experince such events like suicide and overdose. I really want to give you advice,but I can't. My suggestion is to possibly cut of people who would overdose and impregnate a woman. clearly that is not a responsible way of living, that is why you should stray away from those kind of people. Not saying they are bad people, just they are bad influence.