1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dependency on family members

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Caesar's Chariot, Oct 26, 2018.

1. My big issue in regards to loneliness is that I, in order to get out of the house/bedroom, am forced to spend a lot of time at either my auntie's house or sister's house. This is due to a lack of friends and people I can socialize with. I am very empathic so I can sense when I'm not wanted. The worst is when I leave the house to go see them and they've gone out, the loneliness just sinks in your stomach. I was very much a mammy's boy as a child and she gave me endless attention, so after she died there just became this void. I remember feeling how nice it would be just to get a hug as sad as it sounds. Anyway, whine over. Does anyone know any sites for people with autism/ocd/adhd etc where I could speak to people/ make friends who are compatible with me?

Nugget9 likes this.
  2. Go to the gym instead and/or join a casual sports team

Nugget9 and Caesar's Chariot like this.
  3. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

Dam bro sorry to hear about your loss. My honest opinion is to fully focus on your self and your own happiness. depending on other people for your happiness like a drug trust me I've been in those situations before(still am lol). Another thing pursue something you like, put yourself first(doesnt mean be selfish), continue on your nofap journey, because the longer you do nofap you radiate confidence then people will want to be around you instead of you wanting to accept you.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    Caesar's Chariot likes this.
  4. Thanks my brother. This was a really nice thing to read today. Great advice too BTW.

PrinceOtaku likes this.