Delayed Ejaculation cured after 27 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Dragon Scully, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Dragon Scully

Dragon Scully New Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,

This is my first time ever posting and I'm hoping this helps anyone that can relate. I started NoFap to purely get over my DE. I'm 29 years old, and I would have PMO once every 3-4 days since I was 14. I've been with my SO for just over 10 years and in that time had only came once during sex. Every other time I would only cum from hj/bj and worried crazy on how I would be able to get over the DE as we started talking about having a baby. I did even know about DE till I started the nofap 27 days ago.

Within the 27 days of nofap I had received four BJ but had no PIV action till today. It put a smile on my face when I came and I couldn't explain why cause my SO has no idea I had started nofap.

Thanks to this community, I've been able to change my outlook on PMO and glad to say I won't ever be going back to that again.

Nofap works! Cheers lads!

Butterfly1988, Satr19 and Capt. U like this.
  2. Caped Crusader

Caped Crusader Fapstronaut

3. ApprenticeInWar

ApprenticeInWar Fapstronaut

4. NonMollareMai

NonMollareMai New Fapstronaut

Congrats ... the best way is not the easiest way, but so worth it. I can identify with you - I was tired of DE or noE. I have larger reasons why I'm here, but your story resonates and encourages me.:emoji_ok_hand:

5. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Fantastic ! Good for you ! Best wishes on your "construction project" ( aka baby making !)

One day at a time is how we all succeed.